Kayak, Seals and Cruise - Full Day
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Product code: KSC
• Join the Split Apple Classic half day guided trip then…
• Sea Shuttle north to Anchorage
• Walk Cleopatra's Pool or Pitt Head Loop Track
• Sea Shuttle to Kaiteriteri
** We reserve the right to change the itinerary of the tour - The tour could either be Kayak in the morning/walk in the afternoon or the other way round.**
After your morning guided kayaking adventure (see Split Apple Classic in the half day section), board the Abel Tasman Sea Shuttle for a scenic cruise visiting a fur seal colony before stopping off at Anchorage. Then walk self-guided around the Pitt Head Loop Track (1.5 hours) to enjoy the panoramic views and Te Pukatea Beach or from Anchorage, walk to Cleopatra's Pool. Catch the 3.45pm Sea Shuttle back to return to Kaiteriteri by 4.30pm. This tour is a cruiser but has it all.
Families & Children (8-14yrs)
- We operate on a 1 adult per child basis for safety reasons. For more children than adults in your group then please phone the Kaiteriteri Kayak office on 0800 25 29 25 to get further details.
- For families with younger children we recommend Sea Kayaking in the morning as the sea conditions are generally calmer.
What You Need to Bring
Hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, warm top (wool or fleece), T-shirt, shorts, swimsuit, wind jacket, camera, change of clothes and water, lunch and additional snack food (for those of you that get hungry through the day).
What We Supply
We supply: top quality kayak, life jackets, paddles, spray skirts, dry bags for cameras, detailed maps, safety briefing and guide.
We also supply hot chocolate, fresh ground coffee, tea and biscuits.