Islands of Anchorage Guided Kayak Tour - Trip of Two Halves
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Product code: IOA
As the names suggests, the Anchorage area is a sheltered Bay in the Abel Tasman National Park and is ideal for families or the less experienced paddler. Paddle amongst the Islands of Anchorage and you may get to glide with the stingrays, say 'gidday' to the Seals, paddle with the little blue penguins and experience a variety of coastal birdlife. This tour has a strong emphasis on fun and enjoyment. Like all our short tours, we paddle at a relaxed pace and pause often for stories, to enjoy views and conversation. Stay longer after your paddle and explore the many short walks on offer in Anchorage or just relax on the beach!!
- Abel Tasman Sea Shuttle to Anchorage
- Kayaking around the Islands of Anchorage as far north as Pinnacle Island
- Return to Anchorage for approx 12.30pm
- Option to stay longer and self guide walk around Te Pukatea Loop Track
- Return to Kaiteriteri with Abel Tasman Sea Shuttle
Age 8 years +
What You Need to Bring
Hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, warm top (wool or fleece), T-shirt, shorts, swimsuit, wind jacket, camera, change of clothes and water, additional snack food (for those of you that get hungry through the day).
What We Supply
We supply: top quality kayak, life jackets, paddles, spray skirts, dry bags for cameras, detailed maps, safety briefing and guide.
We also supply hot chocolate, fresh ground coffee, tea and biscuits and lunch.