- Durée: 2 Jours (environ)
- Code produit: DISCO
This option combines a day of walking with our most popular day trip, Astrolabe Explorer. You walk the heart of the park section of the coastal track from Medlands Beach (Bark Bay) arriving at Anchorage, nicely located in the National Park. Spend the night either in the hut or camping before kayaking home on the second day.
Meet us on day one and we will organise all of your gear, and Sea Shuttle drop-offs so that you can enjoy the first day hiking to Anchorage with just a day pack (gear transfer included). Spend the first night at Anchorage and meet your guide at 10am the next morning to do the Astrolabe Explorer trip back to Kaiteriteri.
What is included
• Free return bus transfer from Nelson and Motueka to Kaiteriteri
• Two day kayak and walk combos include all Water Taxi transfers.
• Free transfer of your overnight gear to Anchorage.
• A packed lunch is included in the Kayak trip. You supply all other meals.
• Secure free overnight car parking at Kaiteriteri.
Accommodation is an additional cost and can be booked directly with the Department of Conservation. Let us help you with this.
Learn more about booking and organising your accommodation in the Abel Tasman.
- Walk south from Medlands Beach (Bark Bay) through native bush and along golden sand beaches
- Kayak on our most popular day trip; The Astrolabe Explorer, from Anchorage, south to Kaiteriteri
- NZ Fur Seal encounters when kayaking
- A chance to walk in the heart of the park
- No experience necessary. Guided kayaking
- Accommodation extra.Camping, hut and boat accommodation options available
Food:Lunch included on kayaking day. Please bring 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner, snacks and water.
Paddling:Approx 1kms. 3.5 hrs including breaks
Walking:Approx 3.5 – 4 hrs depending on tides
Kayak Sailing:Up to 30 minutes
Water Taxi:1 Sea Shuttle. Approx 45 minutes
Check-in:8:30am at Kaiteriteri Base
Briefing:About 25 mins
Duration:8:30am – 4:30pmReturn:4:30pm back at base
Age Limit:14+Open Season
Open all year apart from Xmas DayPricing
Adult: $205.00 plus accommodation
All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include sales tax (GST).